How to Ride
HOW TO RIDE
Riding Clay Transit Flex Route System is easy and convenient.
Here are a few helpful tips:
lOOK FOR OUR bENCHES AND OUR NEW BUS STOPS SIGNS
AROUND THE COUNTY.
· Riders may board or alight the bus at any of the designated stops along the route.
· For the comfort and safety of everyone, please refrain from eating, drinking and smoking while on the bus.
· Have the correct change for your fare when boarding the bus as the drivers do not carry change.
· Be aware that unforeseen events such as traffic, weather or mechanical failures may occasionally disrupt schedules. Please know that all efforts are made to avoid disruptions and when one occurs we will correct it as quickly as possible.
· Riders may connect to the JTA transit system via the Green Line, Red Line, Blue Line, or Orange Line at the Orange Park Mall. JTA Phone: (904) 630-3100 or visit www.jtafla.com
· We are happy to provide personalized instruction on riding the bus and to assist with trip planning. Call Customer Service at (904) 269-6345.
· Deviations can be made to routes of up to ¾ of a mile To request route deviation, contact Customer Service two hours or the previous working day in advance at (904) 284-5977. An additional $1.00 fee will be charged for each deviation.
· Riders should take some time to read our Code Of Conduct